Monday, January 4, 2016

Colleen Hoover November 9



November 9


There’s a very rare feeling I get every time I open a Colleen Hoover book, a cross between trepidation and elation, because I know she is not only going to run my heart over with the plotline itself, but also blow my mind with its uniqueness. And once more, she did just that. In her true fashion, Ms Hoover has given us another terrific page-turner, a multifaceted storyline built entirely on the evolving relationship between its two charismatic key players, and the fated ties binding them to each other. Through engaging dialogues, quirky character traits, and this author’s signature humour, we are given yet another tremendous love story that is written in the stars, moving and captivating, incredibly original as always, and a most definite must-read

No comments:

Post a Comment