Thursday, January 7, 2016

Red Rising BY PIERCE BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







 Red Rising is outstanding debut novel by Pierce Brown, phenomenal introduction into new series and my personal new favorite of this year.
ed Rising is story about death and sacrifice, about big dreams and broken ideals. It is story that most definitely won't let you indifferent. Power, freedom, justice, politics and loyalty. All these topics have been used countless times in the books before. But Pierce Brown gives them new shining, he shows them in his own singular light. And result is awe-inspiring and enthralling.

Most importantly, I can't forget to mention writing style. I absolutely loved how author managed to narrate this novel. It was straightforward, fast-paced and attention-grabbing. There was not a single thing I would not love about it and I can't recommend this book enough to all those who love great storytelling.
Red Rising by Pierce Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment